Cardiology Heart Disease Management
At the AMSYS Heart & Diabetes Clinic, a team of renowned cardiologists, nurses, technicians and paramedics work closely to deliver personalized and well-coordinated care that is aimed to guide you through diagnosis, treatment and recovery, helping you resume a full and active life. The clinic is equipped with requisite modern facility to carry out comprehensive cardiology check-up and diagnose cardiac ailments and complications of diabetes.
- Color Doppler Echocardiography
- ECG Facility
- Computerised Stress Test
- 24 hours Ambulatory BP monitoring
- Holter Monitoring
- Cardiac Monitoring facility
- Renal Artery Doppler Studies
- Carotid Artery Doppler Studies
- Peripheral Arterial Limbs Doppler Studies
- Cardio-diabetes Rehab program
Diabetology Diabetes Management
We specialize in all aspects of diabetes management including diagnosis and treatment of diabetes complications at an early stage so that progression would be halted sooner. Our consultants spend quality time with patients understanding their problems, alleviating their anxiety and fears, empowering them with knowledge to live positively with Diabetes.
- Eye check-up using latest Retinoscope
- Foot examination with Bethiosometer, podoscan, nerve conduction studies
- Cardio-diabetes rehab program
- Body fat analyser for visceral fat, BMI & metabolic age
Dietetics and Nutrition Healthcare Management Programme
Nutrition forms a cornerstone of diabetes and hypertension management and is an important aspect of care. Studies report that healthy eating can reduce HbA1c by 1 to 2%. Therefore, careful selection of dietary items based on its nutritional content and portion size can help in diabetes management. Our dietician helps you with appropriate diet plan as per your health status and nutritional needs. Consumption of a balanced and healthy diet can help you control your blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and weight.
- Lifestyle change counselling
- Education on nutrition and healthy eating
- Individualised diet plan based on lifestyle, cultural and religious background
Nephrology Kidney Disease Management
Kidney disease is a serious complication of diabetes. When high blood sugar level damages the tiny blood vessels in the kidney, it gets difficult for kidneys to remove excess water and waste from the body. This can result in water and toxin build-up, which further causes increase in blood pressure and kidney failure. Early detection of problems and aggressive treatment can prevent the risk of kidney problems.
- Physical examination
- Blood tests
- Urine analysis
- Ultrasound scanning
- Renal Artery Doppler Studies
- Latest Probes for abdominal ultrasound
Podiatry Diabetic Foot Care
AMSYS Clinic is one of the few clinics in India offering comprehensive foot care facilities through multidisciplinary team approach under one roof. We are equipped with state-of-the-art podiatry services with all sophisticated equipment’s for the diagnosis, prevention and management of diabetic foot problems at the early stages.
- Surgical and preventive podiatry
- Foot examination with Bethiosometer
- Nerve conduction studies
Ophthalmology Diabetic Eye Care
High blood sugar increases the risk of eye problems in people with diabetes. In fact, diabetes is the leading cause of blindness in adults in the age group of 20 to 74. Diabetic Retinopathy, Cataract, Glaucoma, Refractive Changes, Ocular Nerve Damage etc. are the common eye problems associated with Diabetes. Therefore, people with diabetes are advised a regular eye check-up and a dilated eye check-up once in a year.
- Eye check-up using latest Retinoscope to detect retinal damage
- Fundus photo to examine the interior surface of the eye